Brother LED Colour Laser All In One MFC9140CDN Specification
|In Sales Package||Main Unit,User Manual, Warranty Card|
|Print Technology||LED Colour Laser|
|Black Print Speed (max. ppm)||Print/Copy/Scan/Fax|
|Duplex Printing Capability||9.3cm TFT colour touchscreen|
|Print Resolution (maximum dpi)||192MB|
|Paper input||250 sheet paper tray|
|Automatic Document Feeder||Up to 35 sheets|
|Paper output||100 sheets|
|Media sizes||A4, Letter, B5(JIS), A5, A5(Long Edge), A6, Exective, Legal, Folio|
|Media type||Plain Paper, Thin Paper, Thick Paper, Thicker Paper, Recycled Paper, Bond, Label,
Envelope, Envelope Thin, Envelope Thick, Glossy Paper
|Media weights|| ADF: 64 - 90 gsm
Duplex print: 64 - 105 gsm
|Copy speed||22ppm black & white and colour|
|Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|2 sided copy||No|
|Multi copy||Up to 99 copies|
|Enlargement/Reduction Ratio||25 - 400 percent in 1 percent increments|
|N in 1||2 in 1 & 4 in 1 (A4/LTR only)|
|Scan speed||From 2.3 seconds mono & 3 seconds colour|
|Grey Scale||256 shades of grey|
|Resolution||Up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi|
|2 sided scan||N/A|
|Scan to||Email Client/ Email Server(Web Download)/ OCR/ Image/ File/ FTP/ USB/ Network|
|Speed Dials||200 locations|
|Out of paper reception||Up to 500 pages (ITU-T Test Chart)|
|PC Fax||Send and receive|
|Group Dials||Up to 20 groups|
|Connectivity & Compatibility|
|Interface||Hi Speed USB 2.0, Wired Network|
|Network interface||Ethernet (10Base-T/100Base-TX)|
|Mobile printing||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, iPrint & Scan|
|Web Connect||Scan To - Download and Print from Picasa, Flickr, Facebook, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, Box, Skydrive|
|Additional & Dimension|
|Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")||410(W) x 483(D) x 410(H)mm, without carton|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||18.5kg|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||-|
|One Year Manufacturer's Warranty.|
|Function||Print, Scan, Copy, Fax|
|Interface||USB, Ethernet, Wireless, Other|
|Function Types||Multi Function|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Currently we are providing delivery of our products only within Kathmandu Valley. However we are soon expanding our services all over the country.
You can select one of two delivery methods:
1. Home Delivery - We will deliver the ordered products to your address.
2. Collect from our store - You can come to our store located at Bagbazar and collect your order. This method is free.
To select the delivery method of your choice, buy products and continue to the checkout process.
Home Delivery Rates
Our delivery rates are based on the total price of each order. The delivery rates are given below:
|Order up to Rs. 5000||Rs. 50*|
|Order more than Rs. 5000||Free Home Delivery|
* You can add multiple products in one order. The delivery rate is calculated on the basis of total price of all the items ordered.
Important Notes on Products Delivery
- Products ordered will be deliverd with-in maximum of two business days.
- Deliveries at the address specified will be made after the confirmation of order by a telephone call to the person mentioned as a recipient.
- If multiple items are ordered in a same day, for the same address, in different orders from our website and before delivering any items to the address provided, then we will deliver all the items at once and refund your shipping charges for other orders.
- Items will be delivered as per the pictures shown in the website. However for some items such as flowers, fruits and gift items, there may be slight differences in the products.
We deliver the product as follows:
- Once the order is made, we verify the delivery address by making a confirmation call to the person mentioned as a recipient.
- If the delivery time is mentioned in the order, then the order will be delivered at the preferred time as mentioned in the order.
- If delivery time is not mentioned in the order, then an appropriate time for delivery is finalized by asking the availability and preference of the recipient.
- If the weight of the order is below 20 Kgs, then the order is shipped by a scooter.
- If the weight of the order is higher than 20 Kgs then it will be shipped by a delivery van. In such case the delivery will be made upto where the van can reach nearest to the delivery address. It is the responsibility of the recipient to collect the order and arrange for further delivery up to the place.